5 Weight Watchers points per serving. This recipe is core. You could use slices of porkloin instead of pork chops just adjust the cooking time.
- Sprinkle pork chops with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet.
- Add apples and cinnamon.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until apples begin to brown, 3-4 minutes. Add sauerkraut, caraway seeds and remaining salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with pork.