1/2 Photos of Pork Chops with Rosemary-Vinegar Sauce
Grace Lynn's Note:
This elegant dish is simple and delicious! The sauce is to die for! This recipe came from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large boneless pork chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 cup canned low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons raspberry vinegar or 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1Sprinkle pork on both sides with 3/4 teaspoon rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 2Coat with flour and shake off excess.
- 3Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add garlic and saute until it begins to color, about 2 minutes.
- 5Using slotted spoon, discard garlic.
- 6Add pork to skillet and saute until brown and cooked through, about 7 minutes per side.
- 7Using tongs, transfer pork to plate.
- 8Tent with foil to keep warm.
- 9Add chicken broth, white wine, whipping cream, vinegar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon rosemary to skillet.
- 10Boil until sauce thickens enough to coat back of spoon, stirring often, about 10 minutes.
- 11Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 12Pour any collected pork juiced from plate into skillet.
- 13Spoon sauce over pork and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops with Rosemary-Vinegar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.5
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: