I just made this up last night, but was thrilled with the results. An old black cast iron pan is great for this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim a small bit fat from your chops and bring to a med-high heat in your skillet, until some of the fat is rendered, and skillet is good, greasy and hot.
- 2Spread Prepared Dijon Mustard on one side of chops.
- 3Place mustard-side down and sear for 6 minutes.
- 4Spread remaining Prepared Dijon Mustard on up-facing side of chops, flip, and sear for 6 more minutes.
- 5Remove chops to plate and set aside.
- 6Add Olive Oil and sauté Potato Medley, Onion and Garlic for 5 minutes. Salt & Pepper.
- 7Add White Wine and allow to de-glaze for about half a minute.
- 8Add Figs and and just a bit of Rosemary, and more Salt and Pepper if desired.
- 9Return Pork Chops and any drippings to pan.
- 10Place in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes, or until Pork Chops are cooked, Potatoes are tender and onions are caramelized. Pork chops may be removed from pan and kept warm if Potatoes need further cooking.
- 11Serve with Steamed Broccoli or other veg.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Roasted Tri-Color Potatoes and Figs
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.7
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 154.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g