Campbell's recipe; I think it was a grocery store freebie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops (about 1 lb/500g, 3/4-inch or 2cm thick)
- 3 medium red potatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth (or reduced-sodium)
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1In large skillet, heat oil to med-high.
- 2Add pork chops and cook until browned; set aside.
- 3Combine potatoes, onion, and oregano in skillet.
- 4Stir-fry 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Add chops, chicken broth, red peppers, and black pepper.
- 6Heat to boil; reduce to low.
- 7Simmer, covered, until pork and vegetables are cooked, about 10 minutes.
- 8Remove pork and vegetables from seasoned broth; serve broth as a side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Roasted Peppers and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 612.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 46.2 g