Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Campbell's recipe; I think it was a grocery store freebie.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Roasted Peppers and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops (about 1 lb/500g, 3/4-inch or 2cm thick)
- 3 medium red potatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth (or reduced-sodium)
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In large skillet, heat oil to med-high.
- Add pork chops and cook until browned; set aside.
- Combine potatoes, onion, and oregano in skillet.
- Stir-fry 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add chops, chicken broth, red peppers, and black pepper.
- Heat to boil; reduce to low.
- Simmer, covered, until pork and vegetables are cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Remove pork and vegetables from seasoned broth; serve broth as a side.
This was a nice change of pace from everyday pork recipes. We enjoyed the roasted red peppers and onions. I think next time I'll leave the potatoes out and serve with brown rice. Thanks!