Recipe by StrikingEyes00
Get dinner on the table in no time! I found this one online and made some changes to fit my tastes. I hope you like it! The chops come out tender and juicy and the sauce is divine.
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, and vinegar. Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce is reduced to desired consistency (sauce will thicken as it cools).
- In a small bowl, combine crushed thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Rub evenly over clean pork chops.
- Cook pork chops on oiled George Forman Grill for 8-10 minutes.
- Spoon sauce in a pool onto a serving plate, and top with pork chops.
- Garnish with sprigs of thyme.