1/3 Photos of Pork Chops With Quick Mushroom Gravy
1 hr 20 mins
Yummy and easy to put together comfort food. Make it with stuff from the pantry..no fancy ingredients!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chops well with salt, pepper,& garlic powder.
- 2Brown on both sides in a large dutch oven or saucepan.
- 3Remove pork chops to a paper towel lined plate and sop up any extra oil or fat with a wadded up paper towel.
- 4Dump in Cream of Mushroom and add 1 can water and 1 can milk.
- 5I usually whizz this up with my immersion blender until smooth.
- 6Add back the pork chops and simmer for about an hours.
- 7The longer they simmer, the more tender the chops will become.
- 8We eat this with mashed potatoes (my family LOVES the instant ones) and green beans.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Quick Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.7
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 1303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 43.9 g