Recipe by LAURIE
A quick pork chop supper. Serve with a salad and you have a easy meal. In the time the chops are simmering, you can whip up a fast dessert!
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 can cream of potato soup, condensed
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chops with flour and seasonings.
- Brown in margarine on both sides in skillet.
- Spoon soup over all.
- Cover and cook on low until chops are tender, about 40 minutes.
- Remove chops.
- Cook and stir gravy, scraping down the pan until bubbly and thickened.
- Serve over chops.