Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from Lawry's
- 3⁄4 cup Lawry teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 (20 ounce) candole pineapple chunks, drained, diced
- 1⁄3 cup finally chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup marinade over pork chops in sealable plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Create salsa with 1/4 cup marinade and remaining ingredients. Let stand at room temperature up to 1 hour. Remove pork chops from bag; discard marinade. Grill or broil pork chops 10 minutes turning and brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade or until pork is no longer pink. Discard remaining marinade. Serve with pineapple salsa.