Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This tasty lime-flavored peach salsa can also be served with grilled fish.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 large fresh peaches, peeled,pitted,coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- Stir together all salsa ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat gas grill to medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Meanwhile, combine salt and pepper in small bowl; sprinkle both sides of pork chops.
- Place chops on grill.
- Cover; grill, turning once, until desired doneness (10 to 15 minutes).
- Serve with salsa.
I just made this recipe for dinner tonight for my boyfriend and I. We loved it! The lime combined with the peach was great flavor. I pan-seared the pork chops about 6 minutes each side. Paired with onion potatoes and it turned out to be a great meal.