- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 cups orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops on both sides with garlic, cumin, nutmeg, salt and accent seasoning.
- In a fry pan, heat oil and cook pork chops until golden brown on both sides.
- Add onions, orange juice and wine to pork chops.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until cooked and tender.