Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Energy Density 1.6
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 4 pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Preheat to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Lightly season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown the chops for 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove fat from skillet and add sauce.
- Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Put chops in and heat through.