Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Orange Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- In a skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Sprinkle rice into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Add juice; arrange chops over rice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour soup over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear and rice is tender.
Nice subtle orange flavour! Easy recipe!
I have been looking for the recipe my mom made when I was growing up. This one sounds close. I will try tonight and let you know the outcome.