Recipe by Lorac
Pan fried chops in a sauce made with orange juice, ginger, honey, mustard, soy and garlic. I use all natural pork. If you are using pork injected with a potassium chloride solution, you might want to use reduced sodium soy sauce.
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops, 3/4 inch thick (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Season chops with salt and pepper, cook over medium high heat browning chops on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger, orange juice, soy, honey, mustard and garlic and pour over chops.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until chops are tender.