Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
For a busy weeknight dinner.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops (about 1 3/4 lbs.)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium saucepan over med-high heat; warm the oil.
- Add in pork chops; brown 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper; transfer chops to a lightly greased 8x10 inch glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the marmalade and mustard together.
- Spread evenly over the chops; cover and bake 25-30 minutes until chops are tender and barely pink in the center.
The glaze is simple and good, but the cooking time is way, way too long. Cook them that long and they have the texture of dry rubber. I know because I did it that way.