- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops (about 1 3/4 lbs.)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium saucepan over med-high heat; warm the oil.
- Add in pork chops; brown 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper; transfer chops to a lightly greased 8x10 inch glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the marmalade and mustard together.
- Spread evenly over the chops; cover and bake 25-30 minutes until chops are tender and barely pink in the center.