Recipe by English_Rose
A creamy midweek treat low in carbs and deliciously indulgent.
Top Review by hollyberry117
I'm not much of a pork eater, but with the rest of the ingredients, I just had to try it. This one definitely did not disappoint. Thanks for a pork dish that I will make over & over again!
- olive oil
- 4 pork chops, fat cut off if you prefer
- 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 8 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Season the chops then fry for about 4 minutes on each side and remove. Tip the shallots into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, keep warm.
- Add the vinegar and reduce for a few more minutes then add the wine and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the mustard and cream and bubble away until thickened.
- Serve with the pork chops and green beans.