Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Campbell's Kitchen
Make and share this Pork Chops With Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook 10 minute or until browned. Remove chops.
- Add mushrooms and oregano and cook until tender. Add pasta sauce. Heat to a boil. Return chops to pan. Cook over low heat 10 minute or until done.