1/4 Photos of Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
1 hr 30 mins
Becky H's Note:
This is one of our favorite pork chop recipes. We love the rich gravy over the pork chops and mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large plastic bag, combine the flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 2Add pork chops, one at a time; tossing to coat.
- 3Set remaining flour mixture aside.
- 4In skillet, saute chops in butter until golden brown; transfer to a greased 13x9x2-in baking dish.
- 5In same skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and green pepper until translucent and tender.
- 6Stir in reserved flour mixture; gradually add milk until well blended.
- 7Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- 9Pour sauce over chops, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- 10Serve with Mashed Potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.4
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 155.6 mg
- Sodium 780.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 44.6 g