Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing meal ideal for summer.
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 . 5 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1 cup chopped honeydew melon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon jamaican jerk spice
- Preheat broiler.
- Place the chops on a broiler pan and rub them all over with the jerk seasoning, adding more when necessary.
- Put the chops in the broiler for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, chop the melons and combine together with mint and honey in a medium bowl.Mix well.
- Serve the broiled chops with the salsa spooned on top.