Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Mango, pineapple and onion make a fresh and fruity topping for these easy pork chops. For extra flavor, add cilantro to the salsa. TIP: Vidalia and other sweet onions are mild-flavored onions that are high in sugar and water content and low in tear-inducing sulfur compounds. Because of these properties, they are not suited for long-term storage, so you should use them within several weeks of purchase. It's important to keep them cool, dry and separate. Place in a single layer, wrapped seperately in foil or paper towels, in the vegetable bin of the refrigerator. If it is not possible to store them in the refrigerator, store them in the colest area of your home with good air circulation. --Taste of Home Test Kitchen Taste of Home Cooking Holiday - June 2010
- 3⁄4 cup Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 1 tablespoon Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 6 (5 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- Pour 3/4 cup salad dressing into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turing occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango, onion, pineapple and remaining salad dressing. Chill until serving.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Grill the chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer read 160°. Serve with salsa.