Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great recipe for the grill. Gives great "crispies" and a good creamy taste. I got it from the Hellmann's site, but I prefer Miracle Whip.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (depending on taste) or 1 cup mayonnaise (depending on taste)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon bottled chipotle chile (or more to taste)
- 8 pork chops
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Set aside in the fridge, 1/2 cup of the mixture.
- Grill pork chops, brushing liberally with the remaining mixture.
- Serve with a dollop of the reserved mixture on top.
I followed the recipe except I left out the pepper. It turned out just as good!
This is exactly how I make mine, except for the lime...and the cilantro and maybe the mayo, too. Well, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe not.