1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Lemony Bread Crumbs
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Another 30 minute meal from the cookbook called "Meals made easy" from Real Simple Magazine. This is another *Clipped* recipe from my newspaper. Serve with freshly cooked green beans and arugula tossed with olive oil and some lemon juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large ovenproof frying pan,heat 1 tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Sprinkle pork with 1/2 tsp of the salt and half the pepper and brown the chops about 2 minutes per side in the oil;do not cook the meat through.
- 3Remove from heat and spoon pasta sauce over chops.
- 4In a small bowl,combine bread crumbs,sage,lemon peel,garlic,and another 1/2 tsp of salt and the remaining pepper.
- 5Sprinkle this evenly over the sauce and place pan in oven preheated to 350 F and bake for about 10 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Lemony Bread Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (556 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.2
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 2143.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of