Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Bobby Flay recipe from his Boy Meets Grill cookbook. This is on the table in no time!!!
Make and share this Pork Chops With Horseradish-Maple Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Combine maple syrup, horseradish, mustard and chile powder.
- Pour over pork chops in bowl, or resealable bag to marinate for 1 hour.
- May be refrigerated, covered, for 1 day; use at room temperature.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high.
- Reserve 3/4 cups of glaze.
- Brush the chops on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, brush with remaining glaze, and turn over.
- Grill for another 3 to 4 minutes, brush, and turn again, for medium-well doneness.
- Arrange chops on a serving platter and brush with the reserved 3/4 cup of glaze.
We liked this pork chop recipe. It is certainly easy to prepare and is on the table very quickly. I halved the ingredients to suit 4 pork chops, but otherwise followed the instructions as posted.
My family LOVES these chops and they are extremely easy to make. I use the Grade B pure maple syrup from Trader Joe's. It gives it a wonderful maple flavor with the underlying hint of the horseradish. EXCELLENT!!!
This was the best pork chop I've ever had in my mouth. If I could possibly give it more than 5 stars, I would. I added a couple of drops of hot sauce to this along (Frank's Red Hot and Pickapepper)for a little added heat. This will become another mainstay in my recipe book. Thanks so much for sharing, Charmie!