1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Horseradish-Maple Glaze
This is a Bobby Flay recipe from his Boy Meets Grill cookbook. This is on the table in no time!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine maple syrup, horseradish, mustard and chile powder.
- 2Pour over pork chops in bowl, or resealable bag to marinate for 1 hour.
- 3May be refrigerated, covered, for 1 day; use at room temperature.
- 4Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high.
- 5Reserve 3/4 cups of glaze.
- 6Brush the chops on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, brush with remaining glaze, and turn over.
- 8Grill for another 3 to 4 minutes, brush, and turn again, for medium-well doneness.
- 9Arrange chops on a serving platter and brush with the reserved 3/4 cup of glaze.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Horseradish-Maple Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 41.5 g