Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 4 pork chop ribs, 1/2 inch thick (7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, thyme or 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil until the juices run clear. Remove and keep warm; drain.
- Stir the flour, bouillon, parsley, and basil into the skillet. Gradually stir in the milk, water, and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spoon over chops.