Recipe by CulinaryExplorer
Another recipe from TOH, I am putting here for safekeeping and plan to try very soon! Time to make is just an estimate.
Top Review by Rachel's Home Recipes
I made this tonight and my dh loved it. I served it over brown rice. I also added a dash of garlic pepper salt since we both love garlic. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 4 (793.78 g) pork rib chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml beef bouillon granules
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 2.46 ml dried basil, thyme or 2.46 ml tarragon
- 158.51 ml milk or 158.51 ml half-and-half cream
- 29.58 ml water
- 0.59-1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir flour, bouillon, parsley, and basil into the skillet. Gradually stir in milk, water, and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon over chops!