1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Herbed Cream Sauce
Another recipe from TOH, I am putting here for safekeeping and plan to try very soon! Time to make is just an estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (7 ounce) pork rib chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, thyme or 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 2/3 cup milk or 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 2Stir flour, bouillon, parsley, and basil into the skillet. Gradually stir in milk, water, and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3Spoon over chops!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Herbed Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.4
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.6 g