Recipe by CulinaryExplorer
Another recipe from TOH, I am putting here for safekeeping and plan to try very soon! Time to make is just an estimate.
Top Review by Rachel's Home Recipes
I made this tonight and my dh loved it. I served it over brown rice. I also added a dash of garlic pepper salt since we both love garlic. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 4 (7 ounce) pork rib chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, thyme or 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir flour, bouillon, parsley, and basil into the skillet. Gradually stir in milk, water, and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon over chops!