Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband and I came up with this recipe on a whim and it came out VERY good. I like it because it's SO simple and fast and the ingredients aren't strict. You really just mix the ingredients to taste. I don't know the EXACT times on this, but I think I'm pretty close on my guess. We served this with refried beans and Spanish rice and iced tea.
- Heat the cooking oil (we use Canola) in a non-stick pan.
- Place thawed pork chops in the heated oil and cook until thoroughly done and slightly browned on both sides.
- While the pork chops are cooking, mix the enchilada sauce, green chilies, garlic, and sour cream together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once pork chops are cooked through, drain the remaining oil.
- In the same pan, pour the sauce over the pork chops and cover. Leave on low heat until the sauce is heated.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
I apologize for the 4 stars, because I didn't follow the recipe to a T. I used left-over pork roast, so lost the pan drippings. It was an excellent sauce, but the main reason I gave it just 4 stars is the lack of inspiration. It's not much more than the sauce from enchiladas with sour cream topping. Good, but not original. I doubt I will make this again, but , maybe. It was good, just not spectacular.
Very Good!! Thank you!
What a wonderful dish, just served tonight with spanish rice and tossed salad hope to see more of your creations in the future. Thanks for sharing.