1/2 Photos of Pork Chops With Green Beans and Rice
This is super easy to make and great in warm weather. Everything is just done on the BBQ
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.
- 2Mix dressing and jam with wire whisk until well blended.
- 3Brush 2 tablespoons dressing mixture on chops. Let stand 10 minute.
- 4Place rice in centre sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil; top with beans.
- 5Bring up foil sides to form a bowl. Gradually pour chicken broth and remaining dressing mixture over beans.
- 6Double fold top ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- 7Place chops and foil packet on grate of bbq.
- 8Grill packet for 15 min or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- 9Let stand 5 minute.
- 10Grill chops 20 min or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Green Beans and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 361.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb salad dressing