Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is super easy to make and great in warm weather. Everything is just done on the BBQ
Make and share this Pork Chops With Green Beans and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons herb salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops, bone in (About 1 Lb.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.
- Mix dressing and jam with wire whisk until well blended.
- Brush 2 tablespoons dressing mixture on chops. Let stand 10 minute.
- Place rice in centre sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil; top with beans.
- Bring up foil sides to form a bowl. Gradually pour chicken broth and remaining dressing mixture over beans.
- Double fold top ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place chops and foil packet on grate of bbq.
- Grill packet for 15 min or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Let stand 5 minute.
- Grill chops 20 min or until cooked through.