Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of my family's favorites. Its easy and really good.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Glazed Apples and Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops (with the bone)
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (I use Comstock)
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (for pork)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brown pork chops in frying pan.
- Grease the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Put apple filling on bottom of dish.
- Add pork chops on top of that.
- Top with "cooked" stove top stuffing.
- Bake for 35 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
This was fabulous! Any recipe with 3 ingredients and one pan is great in my book. The fact that it tasted super makes it even better. I browned the chops in an oven proof saute pan and used that for baking in the oven too (with the lid ). I had herb flavored stuffing mix and it was fine. This is a great fall recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Great taste.. Everyone loved it. Fast and easy to make. Problem is... They wont let me stop making it. One inch thick chops work the best. This is super... Even the kids love it. Use one inch thick chops. This is truly a five star.
My family really loves this recipe. I found my recipe several years ago in a Taste of Home magazine. Sometimes I will use two cans of apple pie filling because my family likes that part so much.