1/4 Photos of Pork Chops With Glazed Apples and Stuffing
This is one of my family's favorites. Its easy and really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops (with the bone)
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (I use Comstock)
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (for pork)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly brown pork chops in frying pan.
- 3Grease the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 4Put apple filling on bottom of dish.
- 5Add pork chops on top of that.
- 6Top with "cooked" stove top stuffing.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- 8Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Glazed Apples and Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 809.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 27.3 g