This is one of my family's favorites. Its easy and really good.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Glazed Apples and Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops (with the bone)
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (I use Comstock)
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (for pork)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brown pork chops in frying pan.
- Grease the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Put apple filling on bottom of dish.
- Add pork chops on top of that.
- Top with "cooked" stove top stuffing.
- Bake for 35 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.