Recipe by Kelly A
I made up this recipe a couple of nights ago and didn't measure anything as I went along. It was so tasty that I thought I would post it here. All the measurements are approximations, so adjust them as you see fit. My sauce was thin but not watery which made for a lighter texture. I think this would be a great crock pot recipe too! I served this dish with a Romaine and Mandarin Orange Salad with a light Ginger dressing, Sesame Green Beans and Steamed Rice. Enjoy!
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup bottled black bean garlic sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan, brown both sides of pork chops in oil.
- Stir together chicken broth and Garlic Black Bean Sauce and add to pan.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a serving dish, leaving sauce in the pan.
- Stir together water and corn starch; add to sauce and cook until thickened a bit.
- Pour thickened sauce over chops and serve.