Top Review by Tebo
very good. The days of applesauce and pork chops have been replaced. I minced the garlic and onion to a paste in a processor, marinated it all day then cooked it. Nice aroma and great taste. Thank you
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salt, sugar, fish sauce, minced onion, chopped garlic and oil.
- Pour over chops in a shallow dish.
- Let marinate 3 to 4 hours, turning meat occasionally.
- Grill or bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes or until cooked.
- Slice into bite sizes pieces before serving.