Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Combine salt, sugar, fish sauce, minced onion, chopped garlic and oil.
- Pour over chops in a shallow dish.
- Let marinate 3 to 4 hours, turning meat occasionally.
- Grill or bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes or until cooked.
- Slice into bite sizes pieces before serving.
very good. The days of applesauce and pork chops have been replaced. I minced the garlic and onion to a paste in a processor, marinated it all day then cooked it. Nice aroma and great taste. Thank you
Exceptional delicious and so easy to make.
Nice taste and easy to make. Marinate in morning, cook in evening. I still need to adjust the cooking time to reduce dryness.