- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 cup soy sauce (low sodium is ok)
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops, soy sauce, ginger garlic and black pepperinto a large resealable plastic bag.
- Shake well to combine flavors.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, longer if possible.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In shallow dish combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds, coat chops on all sides.
- Place on a baking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray, and bake approximately 45 mins.