Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Best if marinated all day, they can also be cooked on the bbq, just omit the breadcrumb coating.
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 cup soy sauce (low sodium is ok)
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- cooking spray
- Place pork chops, soy sauce, ginger garlic and black pepperinto a large resealable plastic bag.
- Shake well to combine flavors.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, longer if possible.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In shallow dish combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds, coat chops on all sides.
- Place on a baking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray, and bake approximately 45 mins.
Excellent recipe for pork chops with a slightly different flavor.
I put them in the fridge and allowed them to marinate overnight since it said "longer". They were much too salty for me to eat, and I love salt. I think if they were marinating MUCH less than that, it might have worked. As is, I could not finish them. I saved an extra chop for a salad tomorrow. I figure with all the vegies in there, and a dressing, it might work. Sorry. They sounded so good.