Simple, delish, and a home-run every time. I like to serve with rice, sautéed spinach or asparagus. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Greece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/2 pint red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Stir in the onion and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- 3Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in the skillet. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and place in the skillet. Cook to desired doneness. Set aside and keep warm.
- 4Heat remaining oil in the skillet. Return onions to skillet, and stir in tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Cook and stir about 3 minutes, until tomatoes are tender.
- 5Mix in balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Top chops with the onion and tomato mixture, and sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Fresh Tomato, Onion, Garlic, and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 399.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 23.4 g