Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, delish, and a home-run every time. I like to serve with rice, sautéed spinach or asparagus. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Greece.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1⁄2 pint red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the onion and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in the skillet. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and place in the skillet. Cook to desired doneness. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet. Return onions to skillet, and stir in tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Cook and stir about 3 minutes, until tomatoes are tender.
- Mix in balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top chops with the onion and tomato mixture, and sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.
Awsome!!! We love this recipe. I was going to post and saw it was already here. I have made this with chicken also. Thanks for posting
This was tasty and easy, next time I will serve it over pasta though. Thanks for a weeknight meal!
I used a bit more tomatoes than called for; 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar; and threw in some sliced fresh mushrooms, just because I had some to use up. Very tasty! Served up with some basmati rice. Will make again!