2 hrs 20 mins
Chef #573036's Note:
Tasty-Barbecue Style Thai Dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops (can also use pork ribs)
- 4 large field mushrooms (or more)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 red chilies, seeded and finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 shallots, chopped (can also use onions)
- 1 teaspoon rice flour, roasted (optional)
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- fresh coriander leaves, and
- shredded spring onion, to granish
- 1To make the marinade, put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix well together.
- 2In a shallow bowl, pour the marinade over the pork chops and leave in a a cool place for 1 -2 hours.
- 3Place the mushrooms and mainated pork chops on a grill pan and brush with the oil. Grill the chops for 5-7 minutes on each side and the mushrooms for about 2 minutes. Brush both with the marinade while grilling.
- 4Meanwhile heat the rest of the oil in a small frying pan, then remove from the heat and mix in the remaining ingredients except for the garnish.
- 5Put the pork chops and mushrooms on a serving plate and spoon over the sauce. Garnish with coriander and shredded spring onion.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Field Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 1970.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: