Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Tasty-Barbecue Style Thai Dish.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Field Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops (can also use pork ribs)
- 4 large field mushrooms (or more)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 red chilies, seeded and finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 shallots, chopped (can also use onions)
- 1 teaspoon rice flour, roasted (optional)
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- fresh coriander leaves, and
- shredded spring onion, to granish
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 stalks lemongrass, stalks finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- To make the marinade, put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix well together.
- In a shallow bowl, pour the marinade over the pork chops and leave in a a cool place for 1 -2 hours.
- Place the mushrooms and mainated pork chops on a grill pan and brush with the oil. Grill the chops for 5-7 minutes on each side and the mushrooms for about 2 minutes. Brush both with the marinade while grilling.
- Meanwhile heat the rest of the oil in a small frying pan, then remove from the heat and mix in the remaining ingredients except for the garnish.
- Put the pork chops and mushrooms on a serving plate and spoon over the sauce. Garnish with coriander and shredded spring onion.