Pork Chops With Field Mushrooms
- To make the marinade, put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix well together.
- In a shallow bowl, pour the marinade over the pork chops and leave in a a cool place for 1 -2 hours.
- Place the mushrooms and mainated pork chops on a grill pan and brush with the oil. Grill the chops for 5-7 minutes on each side and the mushrooms for about 2 minutes. Brush both with the marinade while grilling.
- Meanwhile heat the rest of the oil in a small frying pan, then remove from the heat and mix in the remaining ingredients except for the garnish.
- Put the pork chops and mushrooms on a serving plate and spoon over the sauce. Garnish with coriander and shredded spring onion.