2 hrs 20 mins
Chef #573036's Note:
Tasty-Barbecue Style Thai Dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops (can also use pork ribs)
- 4 large field mushrooms (or more)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 red chilies, seeded and finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 shallots, chopped (can also use onions)
- 1 teaspoon rice flour, roasted (optional)
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- fresh coriander leaves, and
- shredded spring onion, to granish
- 1To make the marinade, put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix well together.
- 2In a shallow bowl, pour the marinade over the pork chops and leave in a a cool place for 1 -2 hours.
- 3Place the mushrooms and mainated pork chops on a grill pan and brush with the oil. Grill the chops for 5-7 minutes on each side and the mushrooms for about 2 minutes. Brush both with the marinade while grilling.
- 4Meanwhile heat the rest of the oil in a small frying pan, then remove from the heat and mix in the remaining ingredients except for the garnish.
- 5Put the pork chops and mushrooms on a serving plate and spoon over the sauce. Garnish with coriander and shredded spring onion.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Field Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 1970.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: