Recipe by Celeste :)
A flavorful paste of garlic, fennel, rosemary, onion, salt, and pepper is spread on both sides of chops before broiling. Easy and delicious.
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1 in. thick (bone in)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine fennel seeds, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Process until fine. Stir in oil. Spread the mixture on both sides of pork chops.
- Broil or grill 4 to 6 inches from heat for 14 to 16 minutes or until done. (If using meat thermometer, it should read 160^F in center part of chop). Turn meat once during cooking. Serve immediately.