Recipe by tikigal
Delightful easy to prepare main course to please the whole family. Home style cooking, made with Cambell's Cream of Celery Soup . I had to substitute as I had no cream of mushroom soup on hand.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- cream of celery soup
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons garlic cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet pan, pour enough oil or garlic flavored oil to cover bottom of pan.
- While it is heating, (#6 on the stove top burner) sprinkle to taste with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder on ONE side of pork chops. Place sprinkled side face down in the pan, and cover. Be sure to put the largest piece in the middle for even cooking.
- When pork is medium brown, flip to other side, and sprinkle other side with same ingredients. Add 2 beef bullion cubes to the pan and cook till medium brown on this side.
- Any Oil left, drain a little out if necessary, keeping the bullion in the pan.
- In a bowl, wisk 1 can of cream of celery soup and 1 can of water. Add to pork chops with all the browning. Most important!
- Put on lid, turn to low heat and cook for 1 hour.
- Pork chops will be moist, easy to cut, and so delicious!
- Serve with a roll, acorn squash with brown sugar, and a nice salad. You are good to go!