Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This is a great dinner Leave it all day and dinner is ready when you come home.
Top Review by kellychris
This is a VERY flavorful meal. We could definately taste the thyme and onion, but not really the cranberry so I think I will use more next time. The meat just fell apart as I was trying to serve it and was very tender. I also used dried onion flakes,instead of chopping and that worked out GREAT. It was very nice to come home from a "very cold" soccer game to this!! Thank you so much! Made for the French Forum Herb of the Month- thyme.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces boneless pork chops
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown the pork chops in a skillet. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cranberry sauce and white wine.
- Arrange the pork chops in the bottom of the stoneware. Sprinkle the salt and pepper, onions and thyme over the pork chops.
- Pour the sauce into the stoneware and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 4 to 6 hours.