1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
I don't usually like to use recipes that you have to buy specific brand ingredients, but I had the Cranberry Horseradish Sauce on hand, and I created this recipe with it. If you don't want to buy the Stonewall Kitchen, I'm sure you can combine whole cranberry sauce and 2-3T of horseradish (to taste). Because RZ does not find this ingredient, it is not included in the calories - it is about an additonal 50 calories a serving (although more for the whole dish, you are probably only eating about 1 T of the sauce).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin pork chops
- 1 (13 ounce) jar cranberry horseradish (cranberry horseradish sauce from Stonewall Kitchen ( stonewallkitchen.com)
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or deli-style)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Combine the cranberry horseradish sauce, chili sauce, sugar mustard, garlic powder and onion powder. Set aside.
- 2Put the flour, salt, and pepper in a bag.
- 3Heat a large covered skillet, add the oil.
- 4Shake pork cutlets in the bag with flour, one at a time, and add to the skillet.
- 5Brown pork on both sides, 2-3 minutes. (I barely had enough room for the 2lbs of pork cutlets - there were about 8 of them - in my 14" skillet, so you may need to do this in batches.).
- 6Add the sauce from step one and coat the pork with it. Cover and cook on med-low for 10 minutes.
- 7I served with white rice and carrots.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 526.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: