1/2 Photos of Pork Chops With Country Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
Refrigerated mashed potatoes make this super fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Sprinkle 1/4 t salt over both sides of pork.
- 3Add 1 teaspoon butter to pan, stirring until butter is melted.
- 4Add the pork to pan, and cook pork for 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- 5Combine low-fat milk and flour, stirring with a whisk.
- 6Add the milk mixture to pan, stirring with a whisk.
- 7Stir in remaining 1/2 t salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper.
- 8Return pork to pan. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer for 7 minutes or until gravy is thick and pork is done.
- 9While pork cooks, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Serve with pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Country Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 1189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 39.4 g