Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I think this is a great recipe to make when it is a weeknight. It is also good for leftovers. I think you all will love it.
- 4 pork chops, with bone 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 slices soft white bread
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Brown chops; season with salt and pepper.
- Place in glass baking dish.
- Add water. Break the bread in a bowl and mix in corn, green pepper, onions, and butter.
- Top each chop with a mound of dressing.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until dressing is lightly browned and crispy.