Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy quick, and can be modified with ingredients on hand. (i.e., use chicken breasts or thighs, different kind of soup)
- 6 thin-cut pork chops
- 6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix (like one package Stove-top)
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup wine or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- Mix stuffing mix, soup, corn, celery and liquid.
- Place in lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Place pork chops on top.
- mix sugar and marmalade and spread on pork chops.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.