Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of those recipes with lovely presentation that looks like it was 10 times harder to make than it was. Better if you use homemade or top-quality preserves.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 cup cherry preserves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pork with half the salt and pepper.
- Add pork to pan and cook 4-5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add preserves, vinegar and remaining salt and pepper to pan.
- Cook 30 seconds, scraping up browned bits from pan.
- Serve sauce over pork.
Loved the sauce, however my porkchops ended up being tough. Will try again, maybe with baking the sauce with the chops. Thanks!
Great recipe: easy and delish! I served this with Veggie couscous (Lightly Spiced Vegetable Couscous) and dinner got rave reviews from the whole family! I used larger pork loin chops than called for, so I just increased the cook time. As my 6-yr-old daughter says, Easy-cheesy-lemon-squeezy! Thanks for sharing!
These pork chops are so very good! We used thin cut boneless pork chops and a store brand jar of cherry preserves. The tart and sweet cherry sauce is wonderful with the pork. Definitely a keeper! Made and reviewed for Adopt A TAg.