Recipe by little_wing
One of those recipes with lovely presentation that looks like it was 10 times harder to make than it was. Better if you use homemade or top-quality preserves.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 cup cherry preserves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pork with half the salt and pepper.
- Add pork to pan and cook 4-5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add preserves, vinegar and remaining salt and pepper to pan.
- Cook 30 seconds, scraping up browned bits from pan.
- Serve sauce over pork.