Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
This wonderful, comforting, delicious one dish recipe, with separate casserole of veggies, can be made with any flavor of condensed soup and any flavor of cheese. The day I made this I had some leftover ricotta cheese, so I substituted it for part of the sour cream.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded baby swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat, turning once to brown; set aside.
- Add onions and garlic to pan and cook and stir over medium heat until crisp tender.
- Add condensed soup and milk; cook and stir until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- In 13x9" glass baking dish, combine potatoes and cheeses and toss to mix.
- Add the soup/onion mixture and stir to combine.
- Place the browned pork chops on top.
- Bake casserole, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Place sugar snap peas and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish; toss to coat and place in oven with potato/pork chop dish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until pork chops are fully cooked, casserole is bubbling, and peas are hot and tender.