1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Caramelized Onions
These pork chops are juicy, tender, seasoned with savory herbs and a hint of spice. When topped with deliciously caramelized onions, a perfect marriage of flavors is created. This recipe is sure to satisfy a hearty appetite as well as a craving for something sweet & savory.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Into a small bowl, thoroughly combine herbs and spices. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops. Set aside.
- 3Drizzle 1 tbs. olive oil into the bottom of a large, non-stick oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is glistening hot, add sliced onions and cook for 8-10 minutes or until softened and lightly browned. Remove to a separate plate.
- 4Return skillet to medium-high heat and drizzle into it the remaining olive oil, turning the pan to coat the bottom. Brown both sides of chops (approximately 2 minutes per side), but do not cook through. Once browned, remove from heat.
- 5Top equally with onions and roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.9
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 257.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 41.9 g