A very nice simple German recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan, cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat frying pan on medium heat. Add pork chops and cook until browned on both sides. Remove chops and set aside.
- 3Slice onion thinly. Mince garlic. Add it skillet. Cook about 2 minutes.
- 4Slice carrots thinly. Shred cabbage. Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- 5Add carrots,cabbage, vermouth, apples, salt and pepper to skillet. Bring to boil.
- 6Place pork chops on top of mixture. Let cook 25 minutes. Chop bacon and sprinkle over all.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Cabbage and Apple
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.2
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.1 mg
- Sodium 983.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: