Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the book, Working Mom's Fast & Easy Family Cookbook by Elise Griffith and Jeanne Besser
- 6 lean pork loin chops
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange pork chops in the bottom of 9x13" baking pan.
- Place the remaining ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
We loved this,it turned out perfect! Have never made something savoury with fruit before.I started out making jam,had more berries so started looking for recipes with blackberries and found this.Thank you.
The flavor was great, but my chops were dry as a bone. Because of the blackberries, it was also too seedy. I might try a different berry and maybe chicken.