Recipe by JennW
Easy, and wonderful, love this with baked potatoes, love to put the sauce on everything.
Top Review by Queen Dragon Mom
Loved this! The combination of the lemon pepper and balsamic.... mmmmm, good. I might try using vermouth in place of the chicken broth and see how that works, too. Thanks for posting this. It's quick, easy and is just delicious.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops, 1 1/2-inch-thick
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chops with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on first side 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more. Remove chops from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth and vinegar to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy (about 1 to 2 minutes). Stir in butter, blend well. Spoon sauce over chops. Serve immediately.