Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Easy, and wonderful, love this with baked potatoes, love to put the sauce on everything.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops, 1 1/2-inch-thick
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Coat chops with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on first side 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more. Remove chops from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth and vinegar to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy (about 1 to 2 minutes). Stir in butter, blend well. Spoon sauce over chops. Serve immediately.
Loved this! The combination of the lemon pepper and balsamic.... mmmmm, good. I might try using vermouth in place of the chicken broth and see how that works, too. Thanks for posting this. It's quick, easy and is just delicious.