1/4 Photos of Pork Chops with Applesauce
This is great if you like something sweet, but not too sweet, with your pork. Another delicious comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork chops with garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2In heavy skillet, brown chops in small amount of cooking oil.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients while chops are browning.
- 4Place chops, single-layer, in shallow baking dish.
- 5Spoon half of applesauce mixture evenly over chops.
- 6Bake in preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes.
- 7Turn chops and evenly spoon remaining applesauce mixture over them.
- 8Bake for 20-30 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops with Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 142.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 34.0 g