This is great if you like something sweet, but not too sweet, with your pork. Another delicious comfort food.
- Season pork chops with garlic, salt and pepper.
- In heavy skillet, brown chops in small amount of cooking oil.
- Mix remaining ingredients while chops are browning.
- Place chops, single-layer, in shallow baking dish.
- Spoon half of applesauce mixture evenly over chops.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn chops and evenly spoon remaining applesauce mixture over them.
- Bake for 20-30 more minutes.