Pork Chops With Apples and Thyme
- Mix 2 tablespoons broth and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add chops and cook until browned on each side and cooked through. Transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add onion to the pan. Cook stirring often until starts to soften, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add apple and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining broth, juice, mustard, thyme, cream and cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to boil, stirring, until thickened and glossy, about 1 minute.
- Return chops to pan and heat through. Serve immediately.